LNZ Group social projects
SUPPORT OF MEDICAL AND EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENTS
- Buying of office equipment for 8 teaching and educational complexes, Shpola Central regional hospital, and First aid Centre;
- Buying an ambulance car and a digital fluorograph for Shpola Central regional hospital; repairing of 4 educational complexes;
- Buying a new furniture for 5 educational establishments and 3 paramedics' stations;
- Building a water-supply and drainage system at the paramedic's station in Stanislavchik village, at Mychailivke school;
- Repairing the roof at the elementary school in Ulyanivsk Secondary school;
- Buying a new electric equipment for dining-halls in Ulyanivsk Boarding school and Zhovtneve Secondary school;
- Repairing a child pavilion and buying sports equipment for Zhovntevye educational establishment;
- Repairing a bathroom at Cherepivka Secondary School and Vyrivsk ambulance station;
- Buying a projection screen for Ternivsk educational establishment;
- Repairing a school bus for Ternivsk and Zhovtneve Secondary schools;
- Delivering wood, buying diesel oil and building materials for educational and medical establishments.
SUPPORT OF SPIRITUALITY
- Building a new temple UOC KP in Antonivka village;
- Granting aid for building a new temple UOC KP in Lypianka and the temple of Nativity of Mary UOC KP in Shpola;
- Granting aid for the church of John the Apostle in Zhovtneve village.
ORGANIZATION OF PUBLIC SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Equipping the park of international soldiers on the Marianivsk mountain range in Shpola;
- Providing a new street lighting in Lozuvatka and Kavunivka;
- Granting a regular aid for snow clearance of the roads;
- Providing services for regulation of dumps and garbage disposal;
- Arranging the wells in Cherepivka;
- Providing the fuel for mowing weed in Bobryk, Cherepivka, Pavlivka.
REPAIRING OF ROADS
- Repairing the roads between the villages: Zhuravka – Lebydyn, Krymky – Vodyane – Yaroslavka, Nadtochaivka – Burty, Skotareve – Tovmach;
- Repairing the roads in Lebydyn and Lozuvatka;
- Repairing the segment of the road to Stanislavchyk of the “Zolotonosha – Uman” highway;
- Repairing Artema Street and Lebedynska Street in Shpola;
- Road grading in Tovmach village;
- Partial repairing of the road to Maslovo village;
SUPPORT OF CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS
- Establishing the Taras Shevchenko’s bust in the centre of Lozuvatka village;
- Complete overhauling of the front of the Recreation centre in Lozuvatka;
- Repairing premises of recreation centers in Lozuvatka and Stanislavchyk;
- Granting a regular aid for Burynskiy cultural department;
- Repairing of roofing and providing costumes for the Recreation center in Cherepivsk;
- Providing transportation and regular financial aid for participants of festivals, competitions and concerts for the participants of amateur art activities of clubs and recreation centers.
- Replacing windows and doors with the energy-saving ones in 11 educational, cultural and medical institutions;
- Buying new heating boilers for 4 social institutions;
- Providing funds to complete the construction of a gas pipeline in Nadtochaivka and Zhuravka.
PATRIOTIC EDUCATION AND ATO AIDING
- Buying a car for Shpola military registration and enlistment office and Sumy 131 separate reconnaissance battalion;
- Buying spare parts and radio station for Sumy 127 reactive regiment;
- Buying diesel oil for volunteers for delivering loads to the ATO area;
- Buying clothes, foodstuff, equipment, body armors, and infrared imager for ATO soldiers;
- Buying valuable gifts for the children art competition “Present Spring to the Soldier” and the patriotic children art competition;
- Granting a regular aid for the veterans of WWII and widows;
- Allocation of constructing materials for the repairing of monuments and Fame Obelisk in Sumy.
POPULARIZATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF SPORT
- Building a new modern tennis court in Lebydyn;
- Building a modern stadium in accordance with the UEFA standards in Lebydyn;
- Building a new modern stadium in Zhovtneve;
- Setting a sports yard in Vodyane into proper condition;
- Reconstructing a stadium in Shpola;
- Granting a regular aid for the football team FC “Victoria”;
- Buying uniforms and funding a competition for a freestyle wrestling club;
- Granting a regular material and financial aid for a biathlon club in Zhovtneve;
- Granting aid for the participants of bodybuilding competitions in Kyiv;
- Buying uniforms for football teams of Zhovtneve and Ulyanivsk Secondary schools;
- Financing competitions of Sumy Regional Federation of wrestling;
- Granting a financial aid for participation in the sumo wrestling Europe Championship for M. Grinchenko.
ORGANIZATION OF HOLIDAYS AND CULTURAL EVENTS
- Opening of St. Nicolas residence during the winter holidays in Shpola;
- Sponsorship of the opening of the main Christmas tree in Shpola and organization of holiday events in the city and region;
- Buying more than 300 kilograms of chocolate candies for schoolchildren in Shpola;
- Organization of artistic evenings for families;
- Organization of the beauty contest “Miss Zhovtneve-2015”.
SUPPORT OF COMPATRIOTS
- Granting quarterly aid for disabled and single pensioners;
- Granting aid for disabled children and orphans.
- Creating a project for talented youth.